Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sad Day Yesterday

My sister's good friend Courtney McMillion passed away yesterday. I met her once, at a bridal crawl Downtown in January, I think. She came with me, Lindsey, and Amber. She was so nice and easy to get along with. Her sweet little hint of a southern accent was so cute! I remember her saying that we would all go together again the next year and Amber or I (or both!) would be the brides-to-be. So very sad that she is gone now. Her and her fiance have been in my thoughts, and I only wish the best for him and her family during this hard time. Even though I didn't know her well, I knew she was a good person with a good heart, so I wanted to dedicate my post to her today.


Rest in peace, Courtney. You will be dearly missed by many. I am honored that I got to meet you and spend that day with you. 


2 comments:

  1. :( we cannot take life for granted, everyday is a blessing

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy how suddenly things can change.

    ReplyDelete