Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Errands Today

This morning I woke up and went grocery shopping. Then I went to a yoga sesh at noon. V texted me when I got there and asked me to bring him his golf clubs at work so he could go golfing after work because I have to babysit. So after class was over I headed home, showered and got his stuff to bring to him. After I left, I went to get myself lunch at Chipotle. I brought it home and ate half...saving the other half either for dinner tonight while I babysit, or lunch on Friday.

Tomorrow is my end of the semester party in my Introduction to Interpreting class. I'm super excited that that class is over! I have a final meeting with my professor for my Interpreting I class to discuss my Cloony the Clown video. That'll be my last time meeting for that class too!

Now I'm going to catch up on some recorded tv shows until I have to leave to babysit.

No comments:

Post a Comment