Tuesday, April 17, 2012

No More Humanities!

HOORAAYYYYYY!!!! I just finished my last paper for my Latin American Humanities class! It wasn't nearly as bad as I was anticipating and the whole thing only took me about an hour to finish! That class is now OVER!!!!!!!!!! This means I only have 3 classes left, and 2 of those are ending this Thursday! I really cannot believe that this semester is finally ending. I never thought we'd make it! (And by "we", I mean Savannah and myself). I remember when this semester first started and how I was seriously considering not becoming an interpreter and dropping both of my interpreting courses! Ha! I'm so very proud of myself and of Savannah for making it through, possibly with A's in both courses!


Three amigos! That's Lynette on the left, Savannah in the middle, and myself on the right, DUH!

I had to braid my hair today because it's very dirty, and would have looked absolutely horrific if I left it down. Ha. But it ended up looking a lot better than I was expecting...I even got complimented from a fellow classmate in ASL III!

No comments:

Post a Comment