Monday, April 16, 2012

"Sorry"

Ugh. This morning I got laid off from yet another babysitting job. No more Beck and Cassie. Just like that. Their mom got a new full-time job, and she wants a full-time babysitter, and I can't do full time because of school, so I got the boot. Just.like.that. Way to ruin my day.


So now I have to look for yet another job. I almost don't even want to look for another babysitting job, because I feel like this is just going to keep happening. I wish I could just find a part-time receptionist position at a nice law firm. Three days a week. It would be perfect. 

I'm just really bummed. I have a classmate coming over in like a half hour to work on our final presentation for my ASL III class, and I'm really not looking forward to it. 

Now I have all day Wednesday to write my stupid compare/contrast paper for my Humanities class...good thing because I didn't get any of it done this morning, like I planned on. 

This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment