Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Afternooooon

So, I missed yesterday's post. Sorry!!

What did I do yesterday, you ask? I woke up at 7, and couldn't go back to sleep. I finally got out of bed at 7:30 and did my morning routine. Ate some Cinnamon Life and then me and Lacey met up with my Alicia, Maddox, Lindsey and Millie and went for a walk around Lake Underhill. V had to work most of the day, so when I got home I finished reading The Hunger Games, and then took a nice nap on the couch! Later in the evening we went to my aunt and uncle's house for dinner and some corn hole and ping pong action! It was a blast!

Then today I woke up at 8:30, because the dogs won't let me sleep past then (Ellie stretched on my door, scratching her nails on the way down, and Lacey lays in front of it and whines). I got a little bit of homework done, soaked up some sun, and did some laundry. Then I met up with Alicia, Maddox, Lucas and ReAnna and we went to Lake Eola's Fiesta in the Park! It was loverly, and I bought myself a new keychain and an adorable dainty little infinity ring that I absolutely love (it closely resembles a soft pretzel...see!).


When I got home, I made myself lunch. V came home shortly after me and fell asleep soon thereafter. I decided to do a little more homework, to get a reflective journal out of the way because I have a dreadful paper I have to write for my Latin American Humanities class tomorrow. I'm hoping to have it done before noon. I have to read two stupid stories and compare/contrast them. But at least it's my LAST PAPER for that class! Woo! It's also my very last assignment, so hopefully after tomorrow that class will be OVER! The semester is quickly coming to an end and two of my three on campus classes are throwing end of the semester parties! One this Thursday and the other next Tuesday! Me and Savannah are planning to take a trip to the beach the week after class is out to celebrate the end of our first chunk of interpreting classes! I'm looking forward to it! I'll have 1 whole week off between the end of this semester and the beginning of summer, but at least I'm not taking any classes on campus, so it'll be somewhat of a break from that place!


Tonight I'm thinking we might try a new place for dinner! We saw it the other night when we went to see The Hunger Games (which I liked muuuuch more after I read the book!). It's a little mexican place called Lime. It smelled delicious when we walked by, and was packed with people! I looked at their menu online and they seem very reasonably priced!

Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

1 comment: