Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Birthday Celebration

I want to celebrate my birthday beginning June 1st until the 23rd, when I turn 25. I want to do something special all 22 of those days, and the 23rd will be my birthday party. I saw this thing on Pinterest where a girl did "38 Random Acts of Robyn". I think want to do something similar! 25 years old is a milestone and I'm so happy to be here, enjoying my lovely, happy life and I want to celebrate it!

I think my two favorites that she did was buying a gift card at the grocery store and handing it to the person behind her. Amongst all the other things she was able to do with gift cards (I wish I had more money!). The second thing was the little letter she left for her mailman in the mailbox with a chocolate bar. I definitely want to do that!

I just found this website that gives you Random Acts of Kindness ideas! Definitely will be using this!

1 comment: