Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Kitchen Cupboard Cleaning

After I got home from grocery shopping this morning I decided to clean out the kitchen cupboards! I threw away a lot of expired food and just random shit that was taking up some much needed space in our limited amount of cupboard space!


I also sewed a button back on one of V's work shirts. I did a pretty solid job and I'm quite proud of myself! I'm interested to see how long it holds up!

I have like 28 questions of chapter 4 homework for Deaf Culture that I need to do, but I keep putting it off. I was gonna do it after I finished cleaning the cupboards, but then I decided to eat lunch and watch the last episode of 16 and Pregnant. Then I was gonna do it after, but instead I decided to sew V's button. Now I'm done and I'm blogging! I figure I still have a little while before V will be home (which is when I like to be done with my homework). I do want to get it done today though, so I don't have to worry about it tomorrow! 

It's already almost JUNE, can you believe it?!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I know! One of the whitewheat loaves is almost gone, which is why I just bought another one. The other two are gross, but I'm saving them in case we run out of the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete