Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day!

This morning we went for a drive and got some donuts from DD. They were delicious! After our ride we came home and watched it rain for a whiiiiiile. It was really nice to just relax and not be in front of the television! It's been storming on and off pretty much all day. I cleaned the house really good and we had V's parents over for dinner. We were going to eat outside, but I didn't want to take the chance of getting rained on, so I moved our bbq inside. It was delicious and I made some cupcakes for dessert!


I realized how many sweet treats I've had today after I made this collage! My oh my. And we're not going to yoga tonight because class is cancelled for the holiday! We're going tomorrow evening instead, and I'm thinking of maybe going in the morning too! Looking at the pictures of all the sweets I ate today is making me feel really fat!

Happy Memorial Day, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment