Sunday, May 27, 2012

Subtropical Storm, Beryl

Everyone on the news was making a huuuuuge deal about our second named tropical storm of the season, Beryl. Saying how awful the weekend would be after Saturday because of her, blah blah blah!


My morning consisted of laying out in the pool with my sister and the dogs. In the shining cloud, which was up high, in a clear blue sky. 


Then me and V spent the afternoon at a Memorial Day cookout at my cousin's boyfriend's mom's house! I met a few new Deaf people, and enjoyed this delicious lunch outside!

It's now 5:44pm and we're home for the night. Though its a little cloudier than it was this morning, we have still yet to see more than about 10 sprinkles a little earlier. We're going to take the dogs for a nice walk later and then enjoy a nice quite evening at home. Together :]

No comments:

Post a Comment