Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Glassies?

I'm feeling MUCH better today, and I'm so glad! V's back at work, and this morning I met my parents for bfast. After we ate, my mom and I went for a walk around Park Avenue because I wanted to get some fresh air! We stopped at a couple eyeglass places so I could see if I could find a new pair of frames! I feel like it's time for a new pair, since I've had the same ones since 2005! So I found one pair, but they were $350 (PLUS $99 for non-glare, which I def need), and they didn't accept my insurance. So not happening! I can't afford that! We went to another place and I found another pair, and they accept our insurance, so I could get them for like $60!


I didn't want to cheese because the sales associate was standing right behind me, lol. I sent this picture to V, Savannah and Alicia. I asked V if he liked them and he said "not really". Savannah said they looked a little big, and Alicia said she liked them...so many different reactions! My mom really liked them, and I think I did too! I think I want to bring V to the place with me to see them on me IRL to get a better opinion. I'm going to get an eye exam next week, so I'm really thinking I might end up getting some new glasses pretty soon! Eeeeep! I'm excited! 

The more I look at that picture, the more I think I like them. 

After our little outing I came home and washed our bedding, cleaned the bathroom and kept down my breakfast and a grilled cheese that I had for lunch! Hooray! I feel much better, and I like that the house is nice and clean because I felt like it was a little stale from us both being all sick last night. Now it's clean and smelling fresh! 

Savannah stopped by to visit before she had to go to school and brought me flowers! SO SWEET!!!!



I can't quite decide if I should go to yoga tonight or put it off until tomorrow. I'm thinking of putting it off just to be safe. I'm still a little weak from a lack of nutrients and I don't want to have a bad class!

1 comment:

  1. i REALLY like those frames the more that i look at them!

    ReplyDelete