Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sick Household

Yesterday evening around 6:30/7 I started feeling awful. Nauseous. It wouldn't go away, so I took some Pepto Bismol, hoping the pink shit would help. It didn't. V got home from work around 7:45 or so, and about 5 minutes after he arrived, I puked up my whole lunch. It was AWFUL. I don't know if you know, blog, but this girl absolutely hates throwing up. Immediately after I felt better, but when about 5 minutes after that, things started going downhill again. I was feeling nauseous and had these awful gassy pains in my belly and underneath my ribs. I lasted on the couch until just before 10 o'clock and then went to bed, hoping things would clear up with a nice night's sleep. WRONG! I didn't sleep much at all, and V woke up around 1:30 puking.

Apparently I caught some sort of 24 hour stomach bug, and thankfully, today at 5:12, I'm feeling better. I haven't had anything to eat since yesterday around 2 and I'm hoping when I eat some toastie later, we won't have any problems.

My mom came over this morning to take care of us. We were a pitiful couple. Could barely get out of bed! She brought us ginger ale and Gatorade, and was going to bring V to his doctor's appointment, but he started feeling better this afternoon and drove himself. She stayed with me and picked up a prescription that my doctor called in for me. I'm so glad it didn't last longer than one night because I don't know what I would have done!


I look fairly lousy, but feel considerably better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment