Monday, June 11, 2012

Freshfields Loot!

Early this afternoon I took a trip to Freshfields Farm to get some produce and meats. I'm so thrilled with my purchases, I just had to share them with you!


In the produce department I got a huge bunch of spinach for $1.50, a huge bunch of green leaf lettuce for only $1.11, half of a watermelon for $3.49, TWO crates of strawberries for just $4.00! And a cantaloupe for only $2.50! With tax, I spent a mere $12.60 on all of those delicious items!


Then in the meat department I went a little HAM! It was freaking awesome! I got a huge pack of ground beaf, 1.42 pounds for $4.62, 1.10 pounds of chicken tenderloins for only $3.66 (and they're vegetarian fed!), 1.13 pounds of salmon for ONLY $6.43! This was my favorite purchase because it's my FAVORITE meat, but we never got to eat it often because for just a pound, it was TEN DOLLARS at our local Publix! Salmon will now be back in our regular dinner menu and I'm so excited! And lastly, I got 1.53 pounds of Italian sausage for $5.09! Spending a total of $19.80 in that department. All of these meats are going to last us around a week and a half, maybe even two weeks! 

I love that place!!!!

2 comments: