Sunday, June 10, 2012

RAOK Day 10: Breakfast for My V

This morning I took V out to breakfast! We tried somewhere I've never been before, and he's never been for breakfast; Brian's Restaurant. I was going to link their website, but apparently they don't have one...strange! But it was quite delicious! We got some "Bubba Oatmeal" to start with, which was oatmeal with maple syrup, brown sugar, some sort of nut, and bananas. I'm not much for oatmeal, but it was pretty delicious! Then I got the short stack with one scrambled egg and sausage, and V got a Mexican omelet! Everything had good flavor, generous portions, and very reasonably priced! We will definitely be going back there again...I'd like to try their lunch too!

This afternoon we went to his grandparent's house to have lunch and celebrate his grandpa's 81st birthday! It was nice to see them, and V's parents and other family. Usually we only all get together like that for Thanksgiving and Christmas, so it was nice to see everyone in the middle of the year too! I brought some of my chocolate chip cookies and they were a hit! And yes, in case you're wondering, this is the third batch I've made of those cookies since I found the recipe, what was it...last weekend? Lol.

Now we're home, hanging out for the rest of the night!


<3

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Brian's! It's right over by where I work, so I go there sometimes for lunch. They have a great lunch menu!

    ReplyDelete