Saturday, June 9, 2012

RAOK Day 9: Froyo

This evening I babysat my two favorite girls. After dinner I surprised them with a trip to Yogurtland to treat them to some froyo!


Surprise froyo makes for two happy young ladies! The oldest one is going to be in FIFTH grade this year; I cannot believe it! And the younger one will be in second! When I started babysitting them, the younger one couldn't even talk! She was only a mere 8 months old! Now I'm lucky if she is quite for 10 minutes straight! It's so great being able to see them grow up. I can't believe how long I've known this family, and how much I've grown to love those girls!


Reading Mockingjay! About half way through. Planning to finish this week. 

I can't believe I'm about to say this, blog, but I think I'm really into reading. Yep. There it is. I'm looking forward to picking up a new book when I'm done with Mockingjay....I just don't know what! Maybe I'll actually put my library card to good use this summer!

2 comments:

  1. The library is actually really great! I love going with Maddox!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been once this year, but it was before I figured out I was into reading!

    ReplyDelete