Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lost Drivers License

If you know me, you know that I'm not one to lose things. I keep everything (especially important things) exactly where it belongs, and if I take it out, I put it back. I keep my debit card and drivers license both together in a little Vera Bradley card holder that I have.

Well, while we were in SC, I didn't want to bring my whole purse out, just my debit card, drivers license and some chapstick. I decided to use this adorable little wristlet that a friend got me for my birthday, and when I took my debit card out of my card holder, my DL wasn't behind it. I searched through all the other cards I keep in there, thinking maybe I put it back quickly, and it got out of order...nope. It's gone! I cannot even remember the last time I took it out; like where I was or anything. I have NO idea where it could be.

I called to see how much it would cost, and it's the same price that I had to pay to get my address changed on it last week. AND I have to get a new fucking picture. I'm so upset! I hope it comes out as good or better than my other one. UGH! It just bugs me that I lost it. And that I have not a single clue where it could be.

So tomorrow I'll be taking another trip to the DMV. Yippie.

No comments:

Post a Comment