Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mountain Fever

Even though being here in SC isn't super thrilling since V is at school from 9 til 5, and I'm just sitting in the hotel; in the evenings we went for drives through the mountains and it was so amazing. I really don't want to leave, but we have to. Hopefully we'll get to come back again in the winter, for longer...for a real vacation.

I'm really thinking about living up here. I would absolutely love it, and I think a whole new change of scenery could be good for us. I love being by the beach and what not, but I'm pretty beached out, honestly. Yeah, I love being a quick 45 minutes away, but I think I'd rather be a quick 45 minutes away from a really awesome adventure through a mountain. The weather outside is absolutely beautiful. I hadn't even been up here in the summer, and it's so much better than I expected.


Yesterday evening we were in a mountain, and put the windows down, and it was 73 degrees outside. In late June, at like 5:30 in the evening. Just beautiful. I could totally get used to this. The only thing that would suck is not having any friends or family anywhere close. I know, we could make new friends, but really? I'm not big on meeting new people or making new friends, and I feel like the older you get, the weirder it is!


I just can't wait to come back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment