Saturday, June 30, 2012

Practicing my Handstands...

in the pool!


Today we slept in...it was FABULOUS! When we got up and moving V tended to the lawn while I cleaned the inside of the house! After he was done he went to the driving range for a golf lesson, and I cleaned the house some more. When I finished cleaning I painted my nails and watched some television. V came home and we went to Freshfields to get some food for dinner because we invited his parents over. We got some food and cooked it, and enjoyed hanging out with his parents and brother; it was a nice night in! After they left, V went out in the backyard and hit some practice golf balls and I decided to go for a swim in the pool! It was like the perfect summer night. Hot, not too sticky, and the pool was a comfortable 88 degrees. Ahhhhhh.

Tomorrow morning V is going golfing, and I'm going to a yoga class in the mall. One of my favorite teachers from OPY is teaching a class at a store that sells yoga clothes, so I'm going to support her! It should be a nice Sunday morning practice.

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment