Sunday, July 1, 2012

Picking Up the Mister

I went to a yoga class this morning at Lululemon in the Millenia Mall because one of my favorite OPY teachers was teaching it! It was...okay...kind of weird because people in the mall stopped and watched, and their floors are wood, which makes for a very uncomfortable frog pose.

After that, I came home and got cleaned up, and picked up my mom's dog, Fischer. He's staying with us while she's gone in Illinois.



When I got home, V was there and he took me to get lunch at our favorite hot dog joint! When we got home from there we decided to stay home for the remainder of the day.

We decided, while eating dinner, to rent a movie. V picked 21 Jump Street and I actually enjoyed it! Channing Tatum is hottttt stuff, and it was pretty funny! Now it's late, and I'm tired, so we're going to bed! 

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF JULY!

No comments:

Post a Comment