Monday, July 2, 2012

Patriotic Nails!

I painted my nails for the holiday today!



My loverly sister, Lindsey, taught me a trick to get designs that actually look good! You just paint a strip of scotch tape with nail polish (2 coats is always better than 1), and cut the tape, stick it on your nail, and put a clear coat over it! LOVES IT!

V has the day off and I'm THRILLED, but idk what we're gonna do! I'd really like to see some fireworks somewhere, but I don't want to go anywhere that's going to be super crowded. The only place I know of around here is Lake Eola's Fireworks at the Fountain but it's ALWAYS crazy crowded. A couple years ago we spent the 4th in St. Augustine. 2009 to be exact.



It was really awesome because we could see other people's fireworks all around the beach, but I don't know if I want to drive out to the beach since V has to work the next day. But that's definitely one place we can go that won't be crowded.

I'm going to do some searching around on Google to see if I can find something to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment