Thursday, July 26, 2012

Baby Gate Barrier!

This morning when V woke up he found Ms. Ellie sound asleep...ON THE COUCH. Where dogs do not belong! It's not the first time, but hopefully it will be the last! We put chairs on the couch, but apparently they don't phase her anymore, she just gets around them and finds a comfy spot to sleep.

So after I went to yoga this afternoon...



...I stopped at Once Upon a Child to pick up some baby gates to make a barrier to keep them in the FL room at night. I'm also planning to try it while we leave so Lacey can stay inside the house (and Ellie off the furniture, then, too!).


I'd also like to share with you this gray hair. One of TWO on my head... 


See it?! The other one is around the same spot, just on the other side. How lovely it is(n't)!



No comments:

Post a Comment