Friday, July 27, 2012

Downtown Disney...

This morning I met up at my sister's house, to hitch a ride with her to my mom's house, to see my mom's cousin's (maybe...I think?) daughter perform in some sort of dance competition at Downtown Disney. (Now, let me explain to you something about these people. I was under the impression the entire time that it was going to be my mom's cousin who lives in Vero Beach and her daughter Olivia ((who was the flower girl at my sister's wedding)). It wasn't until after we got there, that I was informed that it was someone else that I hadn't seen in YEARS, and I totally didn't remember. Awk.)

Me and my sister got stuck in traffic on the way to my mom's, so instead of getting there at noon, we were there closer to 12:15/12:20. We were all hungry, so we went to lunch at some new place over by my mom's house and while we were there, I asked my mom what time Olivia was performing. She says "1:15" while looking at her watch. I ask her, "what time is it right now", and when she replies with "12:50", I look at her and tell her that we're never going to make it in time. And we didn't. We didn't get there until like 2:30, so we missed the whole thing. We were there for like a half hour or so, which was totally pointless and ridiculously HOT. But my sister bought some Disney lollipops that were quite enjoyable. Even though I was soaked in sweat. While wearing a dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment