Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 2 Run

I decided I'm going to do my runs in the morning...with Lacey! I would say we ran/walked about 2 miles!

She almost pulled me on my face only once, after a squirrel was taunting her from a nearby tree. Literally. Like, I was stumbling, and I saw myself falling down but luckily caught my balance. All in all it was a good run. Pretty tiring, honestly! But I'm excited for what's to come, and I'm glad that it's done with for today, lol. Lacey is totally exhausted! I think this will be good for her. 

I found out that the only way to have my hair while running is french braided. Otherwise, any other way I have it, it falls out. I didn't have it in a bun at the bottom while running, it was in a low pony tail. I have two french braids on either side and I brought them together at the bottom for a pony. I didn't like the ponytail so much because it kept getting stuck to my sweaty back and shoulders, so I'm going to try something different next time. Maybe a ponytail with 3 other hair ties down it to keep it all together. I always thought those were so stupid when I saw athletes wear their hair like that, but now I totally understand why they did it! It wasn't to look cool, it was to keep their hair under control! Lol

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!



No comments:

Post a Comment