Monday, July 23, 2012

Last Summer Assignment!

Today I finished the last assignment in my last class this summer...about a week early, and I'll have over a month until the fall semester starts!


I had to watch this movie and answer like 30, in depth questions about it! It took me almost 2 and a half hours. I've been dreading it, so I'm glad I finally bit the bullet and just did it!

I went to yoga early this afternoon and had a wonderful practice. We were gonna go running tonight when V got home, but it's been raining for the last 4 hours, and it doesn't look like there's an end in sight! So it'll have to be postponed. We can't go together tomorrow because I'm going to a girls dinner with all the ladies in my family! So I'll have to go during the day, and V will go in the evening (if he doesn't go to the range, that is!). 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment