Sunday, July 22, 2012

We Tried!

Well, we just got home from our 5k attempt. I surprised myself and didn't stop until a little over a mile and a quarter. I walked 1/2 a lap and then ran another, but then my ankle started to hurt (not sure I ever told you, blog, but I had ankle surgery in 2005 because of a case of tendonitis in my ankle...it never really went away.



) , so I decided to just walk. I figured out I average about a 15 minute mile at my pace.


This is what Jessicat looks like after she run/walks 2 miles!

When we got home, I decided to try out this new ab-regiment that I found on Pinterest. The girl I pinned it from said she did only 10 reps of each one and is already seeing a difference in tone within like 4 days! So I decided to try it because I'd really like to tone up my core...I'm sick of seeing it flab around and poke out!

No comments:

Post a Comment