Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Let Your Hair Down

This morning my mom came over to visit and we met my dad and sister for lunch at Truffles in Winter Park. It was my first time eating there and I will definitely be going back! All of our meals were delicious! My dad and I shared the club, and when we ordered it, my dad just said "we're going to share the club", not realizing there was a club sammich and a club salad on the menu. So when the waiter brought our meals out, he had salads for my dad and I. Total misunderstanding, but he took them back and brought out our sammiches soon after. While we were eating, the manager came over an apologized and then when we finished, the waiter informed us that he took our sammich off the bill AND the manager came back over and offered us a free dessert! Wonderful customer service!

After lunch we ran a few errands, and then my mom drove me back to my house. She hung out for a few minutes until I left for yoga. I just got home and I'm waiting for V to get home so we can go for a run!


While I wait, I took my hair down so it could dry a bit before running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment