Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Shopping Trip with Savannah & Family!

Sorry I missed yesterday! I got my collage all made up and just forgot to post it!

I woke up at the butt-crack of dawn yesterday to go shopping at Kohl's with my bestie, her mom, sissy and little brother! Her mom told me that if I found anything to buy that she would pay for it because she gets 30% off, and then I could just pay her back after. I found a pair of shorts that were kinda cute, but I couldn't make up my mind about. Then we went to the shoe section and I found this ADORABLE pair of sandals and I decided to get those instead of the shorts!


Those are them, in the middle on the top! Aren't they adorable?! After Kohl's, me and Savannah went to the mall to pick up an air mattress for her mission trip next week and headed to Old Navy to get myself a new purse (bottom, middle). My sister just bought the same one last week and I saw it and fell in love! It was on clearance for only $10, so I couldn't pass it up! After shopping, we met up with her mom, sis, and bro for lunch at Olive Garden. When we got back to her house, her other little sister came home and drew me a picture of Ellie, in the grass with flowers! ADORABLE <3

When I finally got home I decided to make some mini muffins with 4 suuuper overripe bananas that I didn't want to go to waste. Savannah was going to a sleepover with her dance team and she ended up coming over to pick up a bunch of mini muffins to bring to her sleepover :] 

V came home shortly after, and we went for a run at the park! After our run we went to yogs! 

Loverly day yesterday!

Today I decided to let myself sleep in because I didn't have much to do today. I woke up to a phone call from my loving sister, chatted with her for a bit and then headed to the grocery store! I just got home from grocery shopping and made some lunch, now I'm about to eat it and relax for a few minutes, then I'm going to take my LAST TEST FOR PSYCHOLOGY! I'll be SO GLAD when that class is over, and I really really really hope I get an A! I'm going to try my best on this last test to get an A, and as long as I do, I'll definitely have an A as my final grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment