Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Katniss Costume is Coming Along!

This morning I went out to Al's Army and Navy store in Sanford to search for some boots for my Katniss costume for Halloween. I walked in and saw that all of the boots were 50% (OR MORE) off! I found the perfect pair of boots that were originally $49.99 and I got them for $14.99! SO PERFECT! I'm thrilled! I've been practicing my Katniss braid and I have to say that it has significantly improved! All I have left to find is a bow and arrow. V said his dad has an old-fashioned wood one that I might be able to use, so that could work out. If not, I'm going to have to make myself one! We'll see what happens! I'm very excited for Halloween to be here. We have to do SOMETHING because I am not wasting this awesome costume!


No comments:

Post a Comment