Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday Off

This morning I woke up and met Savannah at her house so we could do a couple things together before she had to go to school. We went up to Waterford Lakes to get ourselves some cupcakes at Sweet! because we've both been craving them for weeks now. I ate one of my two mini cupcakes and was very satisfied! After we got back, I helped her get ready for school and then we ran out to get lunch at Jersey Mike's before she had to go.


MMMMM!

Have I ever told you, blog, that I drive barefoot? The only time I've ever driven with a shoe on my right foot is when I had to take my driving test for my license. I've always driven with a bare foot (or a sock, if I'm wearing sneakers). If I'm wearing flip-flops I'll take them both off, but if I'm wearing a shoe that takes more effort to get on/off, I leave the left one on. I've also been very fond of driving like this lately:


It's quite comfy.

I don't have much else to do today except meet Savannah up at school a little later to help her talk to an advisor. I need to get a load of laundry done, but that's about all I have on my schedule! I'm so thrilled to not be at work tonight. I get to spend the entire evening with my man <3


I need to start wearing my hair on both sides again. I've been wearing it all pulled over my left shoulder for a long time now, and I think it's time for a new look. And that's about all the change I can handle! Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment