Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Is Coming!

It's about 73 degrees outside this morning and its quite beautiful! I can almost smell a hint of fall in the air and I'm thrilled! I'm really hoping this is a sneak peak of what Mother Nature has in store for us this fall/winter! I would love it if Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are all nice and cold. It just seems to feel so much more like the holidays if the weather is cooperating.

This afternoon I'm going to yogs for a quick class and then I have work this evening/night. Boo.

Speaking of work...I'm quitting. Ha. Me and V both decided that I'm not making nearly enough money for how much I'm missing out on. I hate working nights...period. It's just not for me! Before I got the job, I always said to V that I didn't want a job that required me to work nights or weekends and when I got the job at the range, I thought I'd at least give it try. It just doesn't work with my life! Anything fun going on happens on the weekends, usually in the evening hours, and I'm missing it. And I have a feeling that now that the holidays are approaching, it's going to be even worse because everyone is going to want time off, and since I'm the new girl, I get put on the schedule to cover for them. So my last day is the 11th of October. I have a potential new job right now that I'm waiting on, so cross your fingers that it works out for me, dear reader!


No comments:

Post a Comment