Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Week Full of Work!

This week I'm scheduled to work 5 days! So far, so good. I was scheduled to work tonight, but yesterday I agreed to switch with the girl who was supposed to work this morning, so I opened instead of closed. It sure is nice being home right now instead of at work. The morning was super slow, and it started raining around noon and hasn't stopped since.

I know I've been slacking on my posts, blog, and I'm sorry! I'll try to do better, I promise!

Over this last weekend, I worked on Saturday (pretty much ALL day), and on Sunday me and V spent the day together. We went for a morning ride after getting some donuts from Dunkin and we ended up at Fort Christmas Historical Park. I had never been there before, and it was really cool! There were a bunch of old little houses to walk through and look at.



Then yesterday, I spent the morning at yoga and grocery shopping, and then went to work in the afternoon. 

Thankfully I'm off tomorrow! I'm spending the day with Savannah running errands (which include picking up a birthday present for my mom because her birthday is this weekend...and so is my dad's). I didn't even realize that their birthdays were coming up so quick until about 5 hours ago. This month has just flow by already! 

I think I'm going to take a short nap right about meow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment