Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bye Bye, October!

Well, it's finally Halloween! Even though I feel like I've already celebrated three times this month, I was really looking forward to passing out candy to the kids in my neighborhood, but I only ended up getting 4! Since the weather is SO nice out, I decided that we would sit out on the front porch to pass out candy, rather than inside the house. I thought it would be great, and it was! We just didn't have nearly enough kids come around! Ellie enjoyed it though because I left the glass door on the front open so the dogs could watch! Ellie spent the entire evening sitting at the door, sporadically having these little licking fits that she does when I'm behind a closed door and she knows it. 


Lacey on the other hand, was really into it for the first like 5 minutes, then she got tired. Lolz. Ellie was dressed as a little ghost, and Lacey is herself with a Halloween bandana. Sorry Lace, but I don't have any costumes big enough to fit you!


Hope you all had a loverly and safe Halloween!


Trick-or-treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment