Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hello, November!

Today is the first day of the second-to-last month of the year. 2012 is quickly coming to an end and these last two months are going to fly by faster than any of the others! The next 5 weekends on our schedule are already booked! Geez louise!

I've been home all morning and took down the Halloween decorations and put up the few Thanksgiving decorations I have.

Work is going well. I have offered my skills and picked up some busywork which is fabulous because it actually makes time go by! It's strange how different things seem now that I have a regular work schedule. The weekends actually mean something to me again, and I feel so much more responsible actually having an office job. I love that I get to dress nice everyday too! AND today is my first payday, woohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment