Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Costumes!

I just realized I hadn't posted any pictures of Halloween costumes for you, dear blog!


That's Wes as a bearded lady on the left, Rob as Tiger Woods in the middle, and my V as a ghost on the right!


Being ghostly!


V the ghost and yours truly as Katniss from The Hunger Games!


Katniss battling Amber as paper...


My sister on the left as the "rock", my should-be-my-sister, Amby in the middle as paper, and my cousin Alicia as scissors on the right! Clever and creative ladies!

These pictures were taken at my sister and brother-in-law's housewarming party that turned into a Halloween party as the sun went down!

I'm not super pleased with how my costume turned out. I was pretty disappointed that I never came up with a bow and arrow to carry around. I was wearing a mockingjay pin though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment