Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Camping...

Have I told you that we're going camping next weekend? Because we are! I'm suuuper excited about it! V has a really nice tent that's big enough for a queen size air mattress and then some. We decided that we're going to bring Lacey along because we both think she would really like it. And she's so well behaved that I don't think it will be too much of a hassle. I think she will be more entertaining than trouble! We're planning on staying for one night and then feeling it out to decide if we want to stay another. I wouldn't mind staying two nights, honestly. But what do I know…I've never actually been camping in a tent in the woods. I've only been in a motorhome at the campsite at Fort Wilderness at Disney! Not to mention I was like 6 at the time, so I don't really even remember any of it. I really do hope I like it though, because I wouldn't mind making this into a yearly tradition. It's cheap as shit, so we’d never have a reason not to go! And it'll be like a vacation because no one will be around, and we won't have access to Facebook or anything like that. It'll be a nice break from reality.




No comments:

Post a Comment