Monday, November 19, 2012

Bye Bye, Carol!

Well, Carol left this morning. Her mom brought me back a magnet and a really cute scarf from Chile! She's so nice!


We had lots of fun, but I can't lie...I'm glad she's gone! The house is much more relaxed and much quieter! 

After she left, I went to Sears to get a new pair of work pants. I wanted another pair of black ones to wear when I wear heels because my other black ones are hemmed for flats, so they look silly with heels. While I was there, I tried on the CUTEST pair of booties that were on sale for thirty bucks. I wanted them SO bad, but they had like 4/4.5 inch heels, and that's just too high for my stupid bum-ankle. I put them on and walked like 5 steps and my ankle was already starting to hurt, so I had to take them off and walk away. SAD FACE.

Time to begin another work week, but this one's short! Woo! I agreed to work all day on Wednesday so our other receptionist could have the day off, but then I have Thursday AND Friday off AND I'm getting paid for both of them! I didn't think I would get paid since I'm only part-time, but I do! Yay for surprises!

Happy Thanksgiving week! Damn...I can't believe Thanksgiving is already almost here. 2012 is almost over!

1 comment: