Friday, November 16, 2012

Pumpkin Cheesecake Baker

Yesterday morning before work, I made my spiced pumpkin cheesecake for our Thanksgiving Luncheon Baking Contest! I was so happy that I was feeling better when I woke up, because on Wednesday, I didn't think I was going to bake it because I didn't think I was going to feel better. But I did, and it's done! It's currently at work, probably being judged as I type this. I really hope I win! I'll be sure to get a picture of it when I go in later. I had to have one of the ladies at work put the whipped cream (which I made from scratch and it was soooo grood) and pecans on top because it wouldn't have made it overnight, and it had to be turned in by 9 this morning, so hopefully she did as good as I would have done (or better!).


2 comments:

  1. No...didn't even get an honorable mention...even though mine was totally the tastiest out of all of them!

    ReplyDelete