Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hooray...

...no sinus infection! Just a plain old cold! Should be gone by the end of the week...I think I can manage! While I was at the doctors (for an hour and fifteen minutes! My doctor always takes FOREVER. I was in the waiting room for 25 minutes and after I finally got back, I saw the nurse for like 4 minutes and then waited another 30 minutes before I finally saw my doctor!) I also picked up my shot records for UCF and found out that I was 3 years overdue on my tetanus shot, so I got one. My right arm is SO SORE. I can't remember the last time I got a shot, but I don't recall it being this painful! Oh well...at least now I'm protected against tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis!


You can barely see it, but I'm curious to see how much it will bruise. I scraped my leg on the corner of our bed this morning and there's already a pretty gnarly bruise appearing.



No comments:

Post a Comment