Thursday, December 13, 2012

First Day of Blogmas

I don't know if you noticed, but today marks the beginning of the 12 Days of Christmas! So I've decided to do a blog challenge – Christmas style! I just don't know what yet…I've tried Googling "12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge", but I'm not getting much. Maybe I can find something on Pinterest. If not, I might just make my own! Actually, I think I will just make my own! It'll be a photo challenge, of course, but all Christmas-ey!

I'll take some time in a bit to make it (after the other receptionist who sits right next to me leaves for the day).

I can't believe Christmas is in 12 days. I know I've said it many times before, especially lately, but this year is going by so fast! It's kind of ridiculous if you ask me. I'm going to be starting at UCF before you know it! I believe the first day of January 7th, and my first class is on that day, at like 9am or something. I've got to work on getting back into school-mode so I don't get caught off guard with homework and shit.

This weekend we will be finding out what the sex of my future neice/nephew will be! I'm super excited to find out, and I hoooope it’s a girl! My sister is having a gender reveal party at my parent's house and there will be a good amount of friends and family there to celebrate with us!

Speaking of family, my grandpa is still in the hospital. He came off his ventilator yesterday and is doing good without it. I think his brain is still swollen, but at least he's breathing on his own again! The other day I heard that he had his eyes open, but wasn't aware of anything still. His birthday is coming up on the 19th and I wish he didn't have to spend it in the hospital, but there's no way he'll be getting out within the next week, so we'll have to make do. Hopefully he's allowed to have at least some balloons in his room. I'm thinking of bringing a small fake Christmas tree up to keep in there too.

Back to my 12 Days of Christmas. I just started making it, and I can't seem to come up with anything clever! This is going to take a while. Good thing I have NOTHING to do until I leave work at 6. Lolz. Okay…I think I've decided to figure them out one day at a time.

So today, I have for you:

On the first day of Blogmas, your true love's giving youuuuu……



...my cheesy grin in a shiny ball ornament!

No comments:

Post a Comment