Tuesday, December 11, 2012

14 Days Til Christmas

I can't believe Christmas is in exactly two short weeks! Where has this year gone, blog?! I think I've asked you that before. I'm still kind of shocked at how quickly time is going by the older I get. What's next year gonna be like?! Gah!

Sunday we went to our first Christmas party of the year. It was at the owner of my yoga studio's house and it.was.awesome. The best party I've ever been to! (But I guess, considering I've only really been to like a handful of parties, it isn't saying much. Lol.) We went intending on staying for an hour...maybe two, and then we ended up staying for like the entire evening and into the night. There were a LOT of people there, and pretty much all of them were from OPY so they were all super nice and welcoming. She had a cake sculptor, face painter, cornhole, good food and good music! We got home around 10, showered and passed out for the night!

Have I told you that I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet? We're supposed to go this weekend after we both get paid. I think we pretty much have everything planned out with what we're getting everyone, except for maybe a couple. I got our Christmas cards made and printed yesterday and picked them up this morning so I'll be addressing all the envelopes at work today and mailing them out tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Most of mine are in the mailbox, awaiting the mailman! I ran out of stamps, so seven or eight people will get theirs a couple days later than other....shhhh!

    I can't wait to see you and Rob this weekend!!! <3

    ReplyDelete