Friday, December 7, 2012

Double Whammy!

Hey there! It's me again! Let me show you this video first off:


Now that that's out of the way, I'll give you yesterday's happenings.

I found this awesome hot yoga studio called Southern Om like 5 miles away from the hotel we're staying in, but it's not really fit for walking to, so I decided I would have V drop me off there and I would stay in that area for the day. It's in this huge Waterford Lakes-ish shopping plaza (but it's waaaaay nicer than Waterford, and a lot less crowded). I really just wanted to go to this yoga studio and check it out, not to mention I was craving some sweaty yogs! So he dropped me off around 8:30 on his way to school and I hung out at Barnes and Noble for like an hour and a half and then went to a couple other stores in the plaza before I headed over to get my yoga on. It was perfect. Very similar style to what I would have received at a noon class at my OPY, but this facility was waaaaay nice...(sorry OPY!). They have a big showroom up front and sell a bunch of yoga shit. The actual yoga room wasn't comparable to the one at OPY because their floors were not padded. But they did have mat AND towel rentals, which I was very thankful for because I didn't bring any yoga gear (aside from my leggings) along with me. Once I finished class, I took my time showering and getting ready to go back out into the 50 degree cloudy weather. I walked my happy yoga-ed butt over to Chipotle and had a delicious veggie bowl for one. After that, I went over to Ann Taylor Loft and found an adorable work-appropriate shirt that I just had to have! And it was on clearance!

Next I went to this store called Charming Charlie. This place was literally any female species dream! They had like 6, maybe 7 times more jewelry than Forever 21, but way better quality. They also had a small selection of clothes that were all super cute. And it was all organized by color, so it made shopping very easy! I ended up finding a really cute necklace to go with my Christmas party dress for only seven bucks! Score!

After that, I went back to Barnes and Noble and hung out there until V picked me up around 5:30. It was nice not to be in the hotel all day, but I was exhausted by the end of the day! But we needed dinner, so we headed to downtown Greenville and had dinner at The Green Room. They had some bombass meatloaf that V got, but I ordered a salad and was not feeling it. I didn't eat much, but I'm not big on sending food back just because I don't like it, so I didn't. But when the waiter came over to take our plates when we were done, he asked me if I wanted mine boxed up, and I said no thank you because I didn't care for it much and he took it off the bill! Super nice.

On the way back to the car we stopped to get cupcakes at The Chocolate Moose. We got a plain vanilla cupcake and a cinnamon swirl and the cinnamon swirl was SO GROOD. MmMmm! I wish I had another one right meow.

Anywaysssss...that's all for now. We're headed back home in about an hour once V gets back and should be arriving somewhere around 2 or 3 am. Yay. It'll be nice to be home for the whole weekend, but I wish we had more time here. I really wanted to go to the Greenville Zoo...maybe next time!

Oh! And I wanted to show you the shirt I'm wearing in my video but I forgot, so here's a picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment