Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve!

Well, here we are…the last day of 2012. I'm at work…been here since 8 this morning. Half way through the day and it has been long. I was supposed to get a 1 hour lunch break at noon, but it got changed to a 30 minute lunch break at 12:30, and now it was just changed again to 12:45. I have to pee so bad and I can't go because I can't leave my desk. Ugh.

I wanted to make a collage of all my blog pictures from the year, but I don't have access to my blog at work (it's blocked), so I can't. Blah!

I've decided to list my hopes for the coming year. I was going to try and find a survey to fill out, but of course, everything that comes up on Google is from someone's blog and I don't have access to them!

In 2013 I hope to…
o   get engaged
o   have straight A's all year
o   not gain any weight
o   turn 26 and have a pool party without rain
o   get more flexible

So far that's all I can think of that I'd like to accomplish in the coming year. Not too extensive, definitely attainable! Straight A's would be super fabulous for my first year at UCF, and I'm sure it would probably get me some nice scholarships!

No comments:

Post a Comment