Sunday, December 30, 2012

Saturday and Sunday

Yesterday morning we went for a ride at Tosohatchee and saw lots of alligators!


We also found a cool hiking trail that we're going to venture out on, on the first day of the new year. We'll be doing some fishing too, thanks to V's grandparents, we both got our fishing licenses renewed! 

In the afternoon hours, I hung out at home and did things around the house. Then me and V went to my sister's house for dinner and to hang for the evening.

Today V played some golf and I lazily spent my morning around the house and went to yoga around noon. Then after V got home, we lounged around the house and went to an early bird dinner. I remembered why I hadn't done much outside of the house today when we went to dinner and I remembered how cold it was out there!


Tomorrow V is off and I have to work. That like never happens. I'm not too sure what he's going to spend the day doing and he doesn't either! I guess we'll see. I don't have a clue what we're going to be doing when the new year rolls over. With the way nights have been going over here lately, we'll both be asleep way before midnight. This time change is really taking a toll on both of us...still. It's so hard to stay up late when it starts getting dark at like 5:30 and is practically as black as midnight by 6 o'clock. Here it is, 10:09pm and V has been asleep for about 45 minutes...I've been trying to hold on, but I'm fading fast! Maybe while I'm at work tomorrow I'll try to do some kind of special post for the last day of the year. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment