Saturday, December 29, 2012

Last Weekend of 2012

Holy crow! I can't believe that there are only TWO DAYS left in the year of 2012. GAH! I have high hopes for 2013. Starting at UCF is big for me! I can't wait to get into the school-groove again. I'll be starting working at 2 now instead of 1. I have classes on Mondays and Wednesdays from like 9:30 til 11:20, and then on Tuesdays from 7:30 (yes...AM) until 10:20. Thankfully though, the 7:30 class is only 6 weeks long. Then I'm also taking two online classes. I found out recently that I got a grant for like $2,700 which I was super excited about until I found out that my classes cost a total of around $2,300 (!!!!!!!). That's literally twice as expensive as Valencia! Gah. I hope I have enough leftover to buy books. I'm thinking about taking a small chunk of a loan I was offered in case I don't have enough for books, and because I'm also looking into buying a new laptop. I'm worried that V's is going to take a shit eventually and I don't want to be caught without a laptop. Its kind of imperative for me to have whist in school! We'll see what happens!



No comments:

Post a Comment