Thursday, December 27, 2012

Post Christmas

Sorry I haven't posted since Christmas Eve...Eve! Christmas was great, on Christmas Eve we brought V's mom to a candlelight church service that was quite nice. She also said later that it was her favorite Christmas present <3

Christmas Eve night we opened up our presents and V got me a beautiful rose gold watch!


I absolutely looooove it!

V's mom got me some new pillows for our bed, and his brother got me some new tupperware! Score!

My parents got me a LOT. From clothes, to more tupperware, to shoes, and pretty much everything in between!




After celebrating with my parents and his parents, we came home for a little bit, before leaving again to go to his grandparents. It was nice seeing them, and all of his family. His grandparents gave us a really nice card table with 4 folding chairs because we always borrow theirs! Lol.

This week has been so strange. It feels like today should be Tuesday, but its actually Thursday and I'm not working tomorrow. It's the day of my grandpa's service, so we'll be out of town for the majority of the day. 


This picture is actually from yesterday. Today it was way too cold to wear a sleeveless shirt. I wore a sweater and a warm jacket. I don't think it got over 60 degrees, and tonight it's supposed to get into the 30's I believe. BRRRRRR!


No comments:

Post a Comment