Monday, January 7, 2013

First Day of School

And it was quite successful! I got there waaay earlier than I expected to. I ended up leaving over an hour before class was to begin because I was afraid of what the parking situation would hold, and it wasn't bad at all. I guess even 9am is too early for most college students, so the garage nearest my building wasn't even near full when I arrived. However, when I left there wasn't a spot to be seen! I know I definitely won't have a problem tomorrow considering that class is even earlier than the one today.

To bide my time this morning before class, I decided to make my way to the Student Union to find out where I go to get my student ID. I ended up getting lost on my way to the Student Union, and when I got there, found out that I had to walk even further to get to the ID making-place. I got there upon realizing I didn't put my damn drivers license in my backpack, so I couldn't even get my student ID! Oh well. I'll end up going back some other time.

My professor seems pretty awesome. He's younger, and seems very down to earth. He let us out of class 45 minutes early, which was great. Immediately after beginning class this morning, he asked if anyone minded coming in at 9 instead of 9:30 so we could get out even earlier and if it hadn't been for one girl, we could have done it. Way to ruin it for everyone else!

I had a good amount of time at home between school and work to relax and take a catnap.


After work I met up with V at his work so he could change my oil (which was like over 4,000+ miles overdue). 

Home relaxing now, getting ready to do it all over again tomorrow. Let the Spring 2013 semester begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment