Sunday, January 6, 2013

School Starts Tomorrow

AHHH! It's just starting to hit me a little bit...mostly because I don't know what to wear yet, lol.

One of my four professors has emailed me the syllabus and that's it. I replied within 30 minutes of receiving the email to ask if we needed a book because it wasn't listed in the syllabus, and have yet to receive a reply. Awesome!

After my early ass class on Tuesday, I have to go to the bookstore to get whatever books I need. Assuming I will actually know by then. I also need to get a student ID. I probably shouldn't have waited so long, and now that I'm thinking of it, I imagine I'll need it to buy my books with, so I should probably do that first. I'll look into it tomorrow, but I can't spend too much time there after class because I don't want to have to be rushing to get to work, at all.


Excuse my weird hair, I have it braided for the night in hopes of it being wavy for school, lol. We'll see how that goes.

Oh yeah, and you know how we cancelled going camping because it was supposed to rain all weekend? It ended up being beautiful yesterday, clouding up just a little bit towards the evening, clearing out by morning, being beautiful again today (though a bit on the warm side with a high of like 86), and not raining a drop until 6:45 this evening. Psh. 

Hopefully we'll be able to go camping again sometime soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Not very grood. I ended up combing through it with a wide tooth, and then it was big and fluffy and I just left it, lol. I figured if I looked cuter than regular today I would be setting myself up for too much maintenance in the future!

    ReplyDelete