Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year, Day Three


I still can't believe it is actually 2013. Time just seems to be going by faster and faster the older I get. I remember when I was young how an hour seemed like forever, a year? Forget about it! But now, a year doesn't seem that far away. We've been talking a little bit about the wedding and V mentioned maybe having it in October of this year. I like the idea, but I've done a little research whist at work about planning a wedding (I Googled "wedding checklist" and was immediately overwhelmed) and it seems like if we want to have a wedding in 10 months, we've got to start getting shit done like right meow. I'd really like to have it in October because I think we might end up having it up north and the weather up there in October is just amazing. Perfect wedding weather! Wedding. Fiancé. Engaged. I'm still not over it. Today I called V my Fiancé out loud for the first time and it was cray!

have to have something small. There's no way I would be able to handle having tons of eyes on me. I would fall apart!

I'm sorry if my blog seems to be turning into a wedding-blog, but it's the only thing I've been thinking about since around 6:45 on December 31st! How am I supposed to think about anything else?!

School starts on Monday and I'm kiiiind of excited. Mostly just because I'm now working towards my Bachelors, and I actually have my AA! I think I officially graduated with it sometime mid-December. I should be receiving it in the mail within the next month-ish, I think? I'll deeeefinitely be buying a nice frame for it and putting it up on the wall in our house.

I've found myself staring at my ring a lot. It shimmers so beautifully on my left hand, it always catches my eye! I'm engaged! To be married! I have to find a wedding dress. I've thought about wearing my sister's, but I don't know if I want to. On one hand I want my own, but on the other I thought it might be cool to wear the same one she wore. Maybe I'll try it on the next time I'm over there!

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. I'm afraid next week is going to seem ridiculously long considering I haven't worked a full week in like three weeks (maybe four). I have a feeling though that time will really start flying by now that I'll be in school again. For some reason school always seems to make months pass by as if they were days.

We were planning on going camping this weekend, but I've been checking out the forecast for Saturday and Sunday and the weathermen say that it's supposed to rain. I don't really trust the weathermen, but I don’t think I want to take the chance of it raining because it rained last time and it suuuucked. Our tent isn't waterproof so it was dripping in a few places, and I didn’t' really enjoy the fact that everything was wet outside. I was really looking forward to going again but I guess we'll just have to reschedule! I'm sure I'll really appreciate going for a weekend once school is back in session.


No comments:

Post a Comment