Monday, February 4, 2013

Countdown to First Boat Trip!

And so it has begun...1 day down and 5 to go for me! V is taking it out first on Saturday with his dad to  check it all out and make sure everything is good before he takes it out with me. It's gonna be suuuuch an awesome weekend coming up! I can't wait! && on top of all of this happiness, I just checked my bank account and was pleasantly surprised to see a LOT more money than I was expecting...thanks to my leftover scholarship money! I'm also awaiting my tax return so that'll be a nice chunk to put into savings too! Hooray for saving!

Wait...have I even told you that WE GOT A BOAT?!



Refurbished fiberglass Jon boat with a motor and trailer! I haven't taken any pictures of it at the house yet, but I'm sure I'll get lots this weekend! Just wait! Weeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment