Friday, February 8, 2013

TGIF!

Hellooooo Friday! I'm so excited about going out on the boat this weekend! This morning I woke up early to get to the tag agency to register the boat and trailer. I got there 20 minutes before they opened and was about the 25th person in line. However, at the location I went to, they have the numbers split up for what you're there for, and I was only the second person to get title work so I only had to wait 30 minutes! Not bad at all.


I've been pretty busy with school this week and I'm so pleased with how I've been doing thus far! My goal for my whole time at UCF is to get straight A's and I'm SO on the right track! On my two online classes I have a 95% in both, and one of my on campus classes is already over and I definitely got an A in that, and my other class on campus is hard, but I think I'll be okay!

1 comment: