Monday, February 11, 2013

First Boat Trip!

We took the boat out for the first time yesterday! We went to the St. John's River and had the best morning EVAR. I freaking lovelovelove having a boat!!!


At the dock, waiting for V to park the truck.


On our way out to Mullet Lake!


Prettyyyyyyy!


Lovin' lifeeeeeee



My V fishing



I caught a fish! The only catch of the day. A little speckled perch (apparently also known as a Crappie...lol)


COWS!



We spent about 3 hours out. I would have stayed all day if we could have! About half way through the day, V noticed a crack in the back of the boat that was pretty significant. BOOOO. He's going to call the guy we bought it from and see if we can sell it back to him. We're going to get a aluminum boat instead of the fiberglass so we won't have to worry about it cracking. And if anything happens to go wrong with an aluminum boat, V's dad is a welder so he could fix it! Either way, we'll be getting a new boat. So this was my first and last time with the white boat that we named Leaky Lisa. 

My love for the outdoors is getting bigger and bigger with each weekend that passes! This coming weekend I think we're going to go camping for a night and I cannot wait!!! Who knew I would ever become so outdoorsy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment